VACCINATION CERTIFICATED: PRICES AND ORDERING PROTOCOL
A new layout will need to be made for each practice as the data could not be brought across from the printers. No extra layout fee will be charged for those practices already receiving booklets from SAVA. An initial fee of R340.00 will be levied to first time users for layout and proof.
NB: The least you may order is 250.
To facilitate the process please take note of the following:
Debbie Breeze is the lady to speak to: Tel (012) 346 1150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmation of Layout:
- She will create a layout based on the information you submit, please ensure that it is accurate.
- Your layout will be confirmed by emailing or faxing the proof she has made or has stored on the database.
- Only one minor alteration, for example; tel. numbers changed / partners changed will be done per purchase order. Additional requests will cost R100-00.
- Approved proofs (signature, name and date please!) must be faxed to Debbie on 012 346 2929 or e-mailed Debbie@sava.co.za
- No work will be done unless the layout is approved, signed off and returned to Debbie.
- Printing will be done as soon as the signed layout is received, however, the books will not leave the office till proof of payment has been sent.
- Our printer can only do black and white copying
Booklets will be delivered shrink-wrapped and boxed
AS OF 1 JANUARY 2021 THE VACCINATION BOOK PRICES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
|PRICES of SAVA VACCINATION CERTIFICATES|
|MONO PRINTS||INCL VAT|
|For Orders > 500||R 10.85 per book|
|For orders 250 – 500||R 10.95 per book|
|COLOUR PRINTS||INCL VAT|
|For Orders > 500||R 16.00 per book|
|For orders 250 – 500||R 16.50 per book|
A surcharge of 10% is levied on the final price for veterinarians who are not registered with SAVA.
The SAVA is VAT registered: VAT No: 4280104920
- An invoice will be sent to the practice as soon as the layout is requested. The client reference will be the name of the practice/hospital/clinic.
Banking details: SAVA
|Standard Bank – SAVA|
|Branch code: 05 10 01|
|Account No: 011 812 095|
DOWNLOAD THE COMPULSORY INVOICE DETAILS FORM HERE
The content of the vaccine booklets has been modified to include important contact details such as SAVA, SAVC, SA Veterinary Foundation, websites for information regarding travel regulations etc.